Event will be held at Mathis Plaza, Saturday, October 26th from 12-3pm. Please review and sign below that you will adhere to the following policies:
- Decorate your trunk/vehicle. No scary/violent decorations. Please keep it kid friendly.
- Please no toy weapons-guns, knives, etc. No open flames, fireworks or flammable materials.
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event. There is no electricity available.
- Costumes are encouraged for those hosting a car.
- Vehicle must be ready by 11:30, gates will open at 11:00 to allow cars to set up.
- Vehicle cannot be left unattended, so please plan on having two people or more during the event. You are responsible for cleaning up your area before leaving.
- This is an alcohol-free event.
- If you are participating and are a business you are welcome to hang a sign advertising your business.
- Completed forms can be dropped off at Borough Hall, any questions please call Maria at #732-349-0403, extension #2.
We will have a best dressed vehicle contest for all participating car trunks! Vehicle space will be limited, so please return this form no later than Wednesday, October 23rd….and don’t forget to wear your costume!!