Permits & Licenses

Construction/Building Guidelines and Forms

Housing Forms

Land Use Board Application

Open Public Records Application Form

Mercantile License Application

Zoning Permit Application


Other Miscellaneous Forms and Applications:

Findings and Determination Application

Retail Alcoholic Beverage License Application

Street Opening Permit Application

Vital Records (birth, marriage, civil union, domestic partnership, death) Application Form


For questions, please call the Office of the Municipal Clerk deputy Jamie Jubert at (732) 349-0403 ext. 2


Share this:

Sign up for Community Alerts